Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blah...blah...blah...and some Chicken Shawarma

What does a person write on the first post of a new blog? It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged, much less started a new blog. I lose interest in it I guess. I like Facebook because the information hits a lot of people quickly. I like Twitter because it restricts my wordiness a bit. But if someone wanted to get to know the real me, those places only reveal things like my unhealthy infatuation with Richard Armitage and my weird sense of humor. Oh! And of course since I parent 3 kids (2 at home, 1 grown), work for a living and basically have no life, I post photos of my food, pets and kids.

Now, I won’t promise you that I won’t do that here from time to time, but a blog gets a little more personal. I also don't claim to be interesting or that you'll get my sense of humor. There might be TMI. I might say things you don’t agree with or don’t like. But since this blog is about me those things are easy to avoid by not reading my blog. I’ll try not to be an asshole about it. I said try. I would appreciate the same in return. I'll post something real later. But for now, here's a photo of some chicken Shawarma I made last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment